Covid 19 Update
In order to protect the health and safety of our patients and staff we are complying with CDC and Dallas County Corona virus 2019 & 2020 directives. We are monitoring these recommendations and adjusting as necessary.
- Masks: All staff and patients are required to wear a facemask, scarf, bandana or some type of face covering that covers the mouth and nose when entering the clinic, please bring one with you.
- Essential persons: All patients are limited to one (1) essential person to attend the appointment with them.
- Questionnaire: Upon registration, each patient is required to complete a quick questionnaire regarding possible Coronavirus exposure.
- Temperature screening: After registration, one of our staff will ask to take your temperature as a precaution.
- Social distancing: Please ensure you are at least 6 feet away (about 2 arm’s length) from others at all times.
- Appointment options:
- In-person appointments have been increased
- Telehealth appointments
- Secure messaging via the patient portal
Should you have any questions, please reach out to us at 214-556-0590, we are happy to help.
Thank you for your cooperation as we navigate this time together. Please check this page again for an additional Covid 19 update