Covid 19 Update
In order to protect the health and safety of our patients and staff, we comply with CDC and Dallas County Corona virus 2019 & 2020 directives. We take these edicts very seriously and monitor these recommendations and adjust as necessary.
- Masks: All staff and patients must wear a facemask, scarf, bandana or some type of face covering that covers the mouth and nose when entering the clinic, please bring one with you.
- Essential persons: All patients are limited to one (1) person who will attend the appointment with them.
- Questionnaire: Upon registration, each patient will complete a quick survey regarding possible Coronavirus exposure.
- Temperature screening: After registration, one of our staff will ask to take your temperature as a precaution.
- Social distancing: Please ensure you distance yourself at least 6 feet away (about 2 arm’s length) from others at all times.
- Appointment options:
- In-person appointments have been increased
- Telehealth appointments
- Secure messaging via the patient portal
Also, should you have any questions, please reach out to us at 214-556-0590, we will gladly help.
In conclusion, we want to thank you for your cooperation as we navigate this time together. Please check this page again for an additional Covid 19 update