In order to protect the health and safety of our patients and staff we are complying with CDC and Dallas County Coronavirus 2019 directives. We are monitoring these recommendations and adjusting as necessary.
- Masks: All staff and patients are required to wear a facemask, scarf, bandana or some type of face covering that covers the mouth and nose when entering the clinic, please bring one with you.
- Essential persons: All patients are limited to one (1) essential person to attend the appointment with them.
- Questionnaire: Upon registration, each patient is required to complete a quick questionnaire regarding possible Coronavirus exposure.
- Temperature screening: After registration, one of our staff will ask to take your temperature as a precaution.
- Social distancing: Please ensure you are at least 6 feet away (about 2 arms length) from others at all times.
- Appointment options:
- In-person appointments have been increased
- Telehealth appointments
- Secure messaging via the patient portal
Should you have any questions, please reach out to us 972-985-2797, we are happy to help.
Thank you for your cooperation as we navigate this time together.